Reconnecting your hotspot to Wi-Fi
Reconnecting your Helium Hotspot to Wi-Fi
To reconnect your hotspot to your Wi-Fi:
- Press and hold the button on the hotspot labeled “BUTTON” for 5 seconds, until the blue light starts flashing slowly
- Open your Helium wallet app (download from Google Play or Apple’s App Store if you don’t already have it)
- Tap the + sign at the top right
- Scroll down and tap SenseCAP M1
- Tap Skip for now at the bottom of the screen
- Tap I understand
- Tap I’m powered up
- Tap Scan for my Hotspot
- Tap on the SenseCAP M1 when it appears – if it doesn’t appear, confirm the blue light on the hotspot is still flashing slowly and try scanning again
- Choose your Wi-Fi network from the list of Available Networks – 2.4Ghz is preferred
- Type in your Wi-Fi password and tap Connect
- If it connects successfully, it will bring you to the next screen. Tap the X at the top right to cancel out of the process.
Reminder: Never share your 12 word passphrase with anyone, unless you are giving them all of your crypto currency. Anyone who asks for it, is looking to steal your crypto.
Press and hold BUTTON for 5 seconds
Blue LED should start flashing slowly
© Copyright 2022 GTel Networks, Inc. All rights reserved. Materials and methods on this web site may not be shared with any third party whatsoever and may not be used for personal gain, except when performing installations for GTel Networks, Inc.